What: Summer Camp: E3 (Engage, Empower, Employ)
REGISTER AT THE END
When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 - Saturday, June 10, 2023
Where: Pettijohn Springs Christian Camp
157 Pettijohn Rd. Madill, OK 73446
Who: Going into 6th grade through graduating senior
How Much: $120 per camper for Westhill members ($190 for non-Westhill member)
Registration: See the Very End to REGISTER!
Information about Camp:
E3 (Engage, Empower, Employ)
Location: Pettijohn Springs Christian Camp (157 Pettijohn Rd Madill, OK 73446)
Theme: The theme this year is “Weird” We will be looking at Jesus' upsidedown/ weird teachings
that changed the world!
- Clothes for the week - Play and Worship - (see "Dress”)
- Laundry bag
- Bible, pen, & paper
- Twin size bedding and/or sleeping bag
- Towels (2)/ washcloths
- Soap, shampoo, sunscreen, bug spray, and toiletries
- Water bottle
- 2 pairs of shoes (at least one with closed toes)
- Swimsuit & a coverup to and from pool.
Medication? - If you have medication, put all in a baggie with a list of instructions on dosages etc. All Medication must be in original prescription bottles in order for nurse to administer
DRESS: Dress code: All tops must have sleeves with no low cuts, and no midriffs showing. Shorts must cover to 2 inch (dollar bill width) above the knee. No see through/ lace/ mesh shirts. NO tights/leggings/spandex unless covered with appropriate shorts (see above).
Air Conditioning? There is air conditioning in the cabins, the mess hall, & worship area
Recreation : Camp will have a variety of things to choose from such as: volleyball, kickball, hiking, fishing & more. Your child will be expected to participate in group activities.
Staffing: Staff will be from attending churches.
Electronics: You may bring phones, but they should only be used to keep time, alarms, & take pictures instructed by camp leader, otherwise electronics should not be out. Westhill is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged electronics that are brought
Misbehavior: If a camper must be sent home due to failure to comply with camp policies, Camp/ Westhill is free of any monetary obligation for reimbursement for camp, and a guardian must pick up their child at their own expense.
For any question you may contact Brandon Watson @ 903.771.6359 or email@example.com
REGISTER AT THE END
Tentative Camp Schedule:
8:45 am - Load Trailer at Westhill
9:00 am - Worship in Outreach Center
9:45 am - Leave Westhill
11:45 - Stop for Lunch in Sherman/Denison
12:30 - Head on to Camp
2:00 - 4:00 - Registration
4:00-5:00 - Cabin Hang Out/ Work on Posters
5:00-6:00 - Rules and Team Announcements @ Chapel
6:00-7:00 - Supper
7:00-8:00 - Worship
9:00 - Devo
7:30 - 8:00 - Rise & Shine
8:00-8:15 - FlagPole, Devo & PB&J
8:15-9:00 - Breakfast
9:00-9:25 - Clean Cabins & Cleaning Assignments
9:30-10:15 - Bible Class for all ages
10:15-10:30 - Canteen (Drinks)
10:30-11:15 - Sports with Teams (basketball courts)
11:15-11:25 - Clean up for Lunch
11:30 - 12:15 - Messhall for cabin reports & Lunch
12:30-2:30 - Girls swim or craft @ 12:30; Boys swim or craft @ 1:30
2:30-3:00 - Canteen
3:00-3:30 - All Discussion Groups
3:30 - 4:45 - Free time
4:45 - Get Ready for Singing
5:00 - Daniel & The Players/Singers - Chapel
6:00 - Supper
7:00 - Worship
8:00-9:00 - Evening Activities
9:30-10:00 - Devotional
10:00-10:30 - Lights Out
(There will be a staff meeting every morning during breakfast)
9:30 Bible Class Meeting Places:
5th-6th - Mess hall
7th-8th - Chapel
9th-10th - Basketball Courts
11th -12ht - Pavilion
Afternoon Discussion Groups Boys/Girls split (each cabin will meet in their cabin or the place of their choice for their discussion time.
REGISTRATION Process: (Similar to Last Year)
Steps to Register:
- Each parent/guardian will need to register their camper(s) at the link provided below. You will need to click the link for registration.
- Find the second session (E3 2023: Engage, Empower, Employ June 4-10, 2023)
- Click the "View" button out beside the session.
- There are 3 options to choose from: Boys, Girls, or Staff. Please choose the correct gender and click "Add to Cart." (It will say $190 because that is the cost of camp, but see #11 -#14 as to how this will work)
- Once you click "Add to Cart" you will see a camper added in "Your Shopping Cart" in the top right-hand box. Click “Continue.” You may add multiple campers.
- The screen will prompt you to put in your email address and click "next."
- You may need to create a password to have an active account for reminders, etc.
- Please fill in all required information asked for in the registration.
- You will need to sign a digital waiver.
- Click “Continue to Cart”
- At "Check Out" you will need to use Coupon Code “23WH” for Westhill members only. (Westhill will offset $70 of camp cost with this code used at checkout)
- You will be asked about "Active Refund" (This will be up to you on what you want to do, you do NOT have to have this). This is an EXTRA $24 per person registered.
- Click “PAY IN FULL” ($120.00 now) (If you only pay a deposit you will need to make a check out to “Westhill Church of Christ for the remaining amount due by May 21, 2023).
- Enter your Credit Card & Billing Information and click “Complete.”
- After you click “Complete,” if will come up with a pop-up that says you’re eligible for a free 30-day trial. It already has you card info, so unless you really want this click “NO THANKS” or it will charge your card after 30 days.
- You will receive confirmations of your registration upon completion of registration and payment.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Brandon @ 903.771.6359.