A trip to the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter is one that is believed to enrich your faith and answer questions you might have from Genesis. The leadership at Westhill has proposed this educational trip to the entire congregation of Westhill.
The trip will be July 9-14th. It will be a two-day travel up, a day at the Creation Museum, a day at the Ark Encounter, and a two-day trip return home. If you plan to attend I need you to sign-up for each individual of your family so we will know how many tickets to purchase and the correct ages to purchase for. If you have any questions please see Brandon Watson. Sign-ups need to be submitted by March 31, 2022.
Please fill out all pertinent information below. Thanks so much!
Things to know and cost to consider for the trip:
- If you are traveling on your own (with your
family) then your
schedule will potentially be different. The proposed things are for
those who might ride the van or travel together but will apply to all
- The plan is to attend the Creation Museum
Monday, July 11 & Ark
Encounter Tuesday, July 12.
- Ark Encounter Address: 1 Ark Encounter Dr, Williamstown, KY
- Creation Museum 2800 Bullittsburg Church
Road, Petersburg, KY
- o Leaving on Saturday, July 9, 2022. Stop halfway in Jackson, TN.
- o Arrive in KY Sunday PM and Stay Sun. Mon, & Tues. Nights
- o Head home Wed. (stay in Jackson, TN) & arrive home Thurs. night.
Cost to Consider:
- Hotel Stay (5-night) (1 night for travel up. KY stay 3 night (Sun, Mon,
Tues) 1 night travel home)
- Food (7day) – (2-day travel; 3 day in KY; 2 day travel home)